Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 2 Weigh-in

I felt very unsure about how I did this week. Going into the weigh-in, I felt as though I had gained a few pounds this week which was kinda depressing. I know I did it to myself though by not eating well. I did end up doing 45 min of cardio late last night after I put my daughter down for bed. I then woke up this morning and headed back to the gym for another 45 minutes of cardio. In the end I was down .8 pounds. I can only imagine how it would have been if I hadn't done that hour and a half of exercise. I'm hoping I will stay more motivated this week. We are leaving town on Sunday and my goal is to stay on track for the next few weeks. I will end up missing my weigh in next week. I still plan on calling my weight loss coach throughout the week just for a little bit of motivation and to hold myself accountable. Yes...I do have a coach! She's the best!

Starting weight: 230

Current weight: 226

Total lost this week: .8

Total lost for this challenge: 4

Starting weight July 2008: 239
Overall weight loss: 13 pounds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

Don't be bummed out by slow weight loss. Just keep plugging away at it. I am a slow weight loser also. I finally got another pound off after about a month of trying. It gets frustrating, but I have to keep going. I am still doing WW and am just a couple of pounds away from my 10%.
Will keep in touch.

Love,
Aunt Juley

Tate Family said...

Yes, slow is better!