Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cleaning Machine

I didn't make it to the gym today so I thought I would burn a few calories by cleaning my house. I printed out a cleaning list from the internet and kept my heart rate up by doing things around the house. I ended up getting bothe bathrooms upstairs done including the tubs. I figure it's better to be up and doing stuff than sitting on my bum and snacking.

I did pretty well on eating today too. I didn't end up sabataging myself which is what I normally do. On most occassions, I follow my diet to a t all day long and end up self sabotaging myself, eating junk, then feeling guilty about it.

I drank Herbalife tea all day long and didn't once feel hungry between meals. I'll be sure to take a "before" picture of myself. Do I really want to post it....no...but I will.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Keep it up! We are rooting for you!!