Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back at it AGAIN!

I swear my entire life has been devoted to dieting. I can't remember a time since the 5th grade that I haven't thought about eating right or feeling guilty for NOT eating right. I do well for a few months then slip away for a few. It's just an ongoing battle in my life. My addiction with food. There is no other way of putting it. I'm not really sure why I desire to eat junk especially when feel guilty afterwards.
I found it amusing to read back on my last few entries considering it has been 10 months since my last entry. My last entry I gained 2 pounds and felt terrible and I'm sure that's why I didn't continue with documenting it for the world to see.
So as of a few days ago I started Weight Watchers again for the second time. The last time I joined, my baby was just 6 months old. This time I am feeling very motivated although it is only day 3. I will do my best to try and update weekly. Gotta stay motivated somehow.

Starting weight: 231.6

I'm excited to see what my Monday weigh in brings.

1 comment:

For Crying Out Loud said...

How are you doing? How has it gone this time around? I too know how tough this stuff is and I'm proud of you for making such great effort! WTG