Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 5 Weigh-In

I have no excuses but having the Halloween candy in the house was bound to be disastrous. I did get a few workouts in but it definitely wasn't enough to cover those extra pounds I gained this week. I was up 2 pounds and had to pay two dollars. I'm frustrated because I know what I have to do, I know when I mess up, and I have guilty eating. My husband seems to really like the sweets and having a pan of brownies with chocolate frosting is just too tempting for me. I've also felt kinda emotional this week. Just really weepy for some crazy reason. I know that isn't helping the situation either.
Yesterday I hopped on the elliptical at the gym and I'm happy to announce that I burned 600 calories in 55 minutes. There was this skinny chick on the machine next to me and she was hauling booty and I made a game out of it and tried to beat her calories burned. I won! LOL
On a good note, I did have an appointment with nutritionist Pam today. It went really well besides the fact that I was having to entertain the little one at the same time. She set out a meal plan for me and we discussed goals. Everything she gave me is pretty straight forward. She said it should take me 4-5 months to get under the 200 mark if I really put forth the effort. I go back in two weeks and I'm praying for some good results.

Starting weight: 230
Current weight: 229.2
Total lost this week: Gained 2.0
Total lost for this challenge: .8
Starting weight July 2008: 239
Overall weight loss: 9.8 pounds

No comments: