Thursday, October 20, 2011

P90X Day 1 and 2

I started P90X on Monday. Wow. Tough stuff! Day one was manageable and there were a ton of exercises that I just wasn't strong enough to do or my gut was too big and got in the way. I have never done so many pushups in my life!
Day 2 has turned into "Day 2, 3, and 4". I was able to do 20 minutes of plyometrics before I felt compelled to take a break. A break which lasted two extra days. I have 40 minutes left and then I can move on tomorrow. Someone please send a drill sergeant to my house and MAKE me do it.
Four days after starting this and my chest hurts and my behind is killing me. This is something I really want to finish.
I began a weight loss challenge 3 weeks ago and will be weighing in tonight so I'll have some very scary numbers to share.

No comments: